Latest Episodes of Talking Drupal.
Talking Drupal #323 – Pantheon Autopilot – Talking Drupal
Welcome to Talking Drupal. Today we are talking about Pantheon Autopilot with Nathan Tyler. TalkingDrupal.com/323 Topics Nic – Firefly iii Kevin – Visiting Asheville Nathan – Working on 227 open source repos, soccer league John – Drupal Providence Pantheon Autopilot Visual regression tests How it works Comparison with backstop js Deployment workflow Composer integration Compatible Drupal versions Other platforms Pantheon upstreams Development process Acquisition Automatic updates initiative in Drupal core Developer reactions Need for autopilot once automatic updates are supported Roadmap Adding it to your account cost Most surprising project from pantheon Resources Firefly iii Autopilot Drupal Providence Terminus Pancakes Guests Nathan Tyler – @getpantheon Hosts Nic Laflin – http://www.nLighteneddevelopment.com @nicxvan John Picozzi – http://www.epam.com @johnpicozzi Kevin Thull – @kevinjthull MOTW Webform The Webform module allows you to build any type of form to collect any type of data, which can be submitted to any application or system. Every single behavior and aspect of your forms and their inputs are customizable. Whether you need a multi-page form containing a multi-column input layout with conditional logic or a simple contact form that pushes data to a SalesForce/CRM, it is all possible using the Webform module for Drupal 8/9.
- Talking Drupal #323 – Pantheon Autopilot
- Talking Drupal #322 – Camp Planning
- Talking Drupal #321 – Drupal Diversity & Inclusion
- Talking Drupal #320 – Drupal 8 End of Life
- Talking Drupal #319 – Backdrop CMS
- Talking Drupal #318 – DDEV with Randy Fay
- Talking Drupal #317 – Govcon Keynote Non-Code Contribution: Using your passion and skills to power open source.
- Talking Drupal #316 – Accessibility
- Talking Drupal #315 – WordPress vs Drupal Communities
- Talking Drupal #314 – Dev to Owner